Installing the 'Full' OR 'Lite' Versions
Note : If your familiar with EDMC this plugin is installed the same way as any other plugin
If you have not installed EDMC or a plugin before, this will help you get started :-
Download a program called Elite Dangerous Market Connector (EDMC) from here https://github.com/Marginal/EDMarketConnector/releases/latest
(This is what our plugin uses to work)
- Install the program you just downloaded.
- Open the program. (You may need to go to C:\Program Files (x86)\EDMarketConnector and open it from there. Sometimes it does not add a shortcut to your desktop)
- Once open goto File > Settings
- Look for the plugins tab on the window that has just popped up, its the last one on the right. Click on the tab and then on the open button.
- Create a folder in the directory that has opened up and call it HuttonHelper
- Download Full Version OR the Lite version of the Hutton Helper and open the .zip file ONLY 1 Version, you do not need both (In it you will see a lot of files that end in .py)
- Extract the files into the HuttonHelper folder you made in step 6 You can normally highlight all of the files and drag them into the folder or use the extract button
Video Coming soon ...